03 January 2010

The future of USA

Of course, I am not an American and I have no interest of USA remaining to be the leading economy in the world. But, I just cannot help but to urge my readers from USA to watch this video - from the Nobel Conference 2009. If USA wants to remain competitive, USA needs to turn around and really focuses on science and educates your citizens.

BTW, for those wondering whether I knew the answer to why summer is hot and winter is cold, I can tell you that I know the answer without looking up - ie I know the answer from my active knowledge bank. If you don't know the answer, you need to get up to speed in your science literacy. Just to give you a hint on that question, during summer in the Northern hemisphere, those of us living in downunder are in winter. So it cannot be due to the ellipticity of the Earth's orbit around the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment